Are you bored with the look of your living room? Well, perhaps it is time for you to bring out some dimensions with a gallery wall. That is right. All you need is a reliable staple gun and your favorite pictures.
However, if you are still holding on to that old and wrecked nail gun, things are not going to be easy for you. And so, we are here to get you rid of that messy situation. So, join us and find the best staple gun for picture framing. So, prepare for a remarkable upgrader for your toolbox.
Table of Content:
As you have an initial idea, now let’s have a look at the table of content that lets you know the whole aspects.
- 10 Best Staple Gun for Picture Framing Reviews in 2020
- 1. Staple Gun, 3 in 1 Manual Nail Gun
- 2. Arrow Fastener T50ACD Electric Staple Gun
- 3. Heavy Duty Chrome 3 Way Stapler Staple Gun
- 4. Surebonder 9600AK Pneumatic Stapler Kit
- 5. Logan F500-2 Dual Point Driver Elite
- 6. WEN 61705 Air-Powered Pneumatic Stapler
- 7. WORKPRO Staple Gun Manual Brad Nailer
- 8. NuMax S2-118G2 Pneumatic Nailer and Stapler
- 9. Fletcher-Terry 07-500 Frame Master Point Driver
- 10. Metabo HPT Brad Nailer, Pneumatic (NT50AE2)
- How to Choose the Right Staple Gun for Picture Framing
- Final Thoughts
Quick Comparison Chart For Staple Gun for Picture Framing:
Now, it is time to check out the comparison table to have an idea about top specifications.
10 Best Staple Gun for Picture Framing Reviews in 2020
Every product has its specialties. And so, today, we will focus on those specialties alongside all of their exciting features. So, start with the reviews to find out the best staple gun for picture framing.
1. Staple Gun, 3 in 1 Manual Nail Gun
We know how troublesome it can be to switch between different staple guns to get a small corner. However, if you have this picture frame corner stapler, you don’t have to think about anything else.
That’s right. This manual staple gun is the solution to all of your problems. Besides, as it has manual functionality, you can easily set it according to your work. Not to mention, the multiple power-settings make things a whole lot easier.
Again, you get a durable structure with easy jam-release. As a result, it is a reliable option for all your DIYs. Lastly, this best staple gun for picture framing has a high-quality finish. So, you can use it for a long time.
Staple Gun Features:
- This durable gun uses thick carbon steel as its primary ingredient.
- You will get a binding-switch that can release the jam of the gun and keep it safe.
- The gun features multiple power settings and has a knob to adjust it.
- It supports all three ways for stapling. These are- T-type, U-type, and D-type.
- The gun is lightweight and compatible with decorative DIYs.
No matter what type of stapling you want to do, this gun allows you to switch between multiple modes to do so. And thus, you get to enjoy the benefits of several tools in a single pack.
2. Arrow Fastener T50ACD Electric Staple Gun
Electric staple guns work like mini-wonders. And so, you can use them for several works at the same time. Similarly, the Arrow Fasteners are also a brilliant addition to the picture frame corner staples.
If you notice the exterior-finish, you can see the comfortable rubber grip. Alongside it, you will also get an easy trigger. Not just that, the gun includes a quick-release feature that ensures you better safety.
Also, you will get a high-quality magazine that is convenient and user-friendly. Nonetheless, it is bottom loading and easy to reload. As a result, the gun serves all the features that make it the best staple gun for picture framing.
Arrow Fastener Features:
- The gun includes a quick-release mechanism to ensure maximum safety.
- It features an oversized-trigger for easy and quick application.
- The driving power of the gun can remain constant because of spiral-drive technology.
- You will get a rubber-handle with the stapler to ensure a better and over-molded grip.
- The staple magazine of the stapler is bottom-loading and highly compatible.
The Arrow Fastener electric staple gun has a unique spiral-drive technology. Therefore, you will be able to keep your driving power consistent with this gun.
3. Heavy Duty Chrome 3 Way Stapler Staple Gun
The Heavy Duty Chrome is one of the best names if you are looking for a staple gun for picture frames. The bright and vibrant outlook of the staple gun immediately grabs anyone’s attention. Not just that, it also helps to make the gun stand out even in low light.
Again, this best staple gun for picture framing has a unique carbon-steel body. So, you can go ahead with the hardwoods as well as softwoods with it. Furthermore, it is easy to adjust if you switch between textures.
Also, the design focuses on increasing convenience. As a result, it offers you 3-types of nails along with the kit itself. Lastly, it features an easy back-door for all your re-installation purposes. Thus, it makes a super-effective kit.
Heavy Duty Chrome Features:
- The gun is yellow, which makes it easy to point out even in low-light.
- It includes durable materials like carbon steel.
- You will get a back-door with the staple gun from where you might reload your new cartridge.
- With the stapler, you will get 200 pieces of brad-nails, U-shape nails, and crown nails.
- The stapler features adjustable mechanisms to make things user-friendly.
The gun has a highly durable nature. And so, you can take down those hard surfaces in just a few minutes that make it reliable for all the heavy-duty work.
4. Surebonder 9600AK Pneumatic Stapler Kit
If you are a homeowner who loves playing with different shapes and sizes of picture frames, then this one is a must for you. Because of the convenient design construction and exciting features, this picture frame corner stapler proves to be the best partner in your DIYs.
Again, the structure is a combination of lightweight materials. That is why you can work with it in those clumsy areas. Nonetheless, the comfy handle will give you extra support. Also, you will get the best air-exhaust with this gun.
However, the most exciting thing about this staple gun is its brilliant nail-collection. You will get 1250 pc of nails that are of ½, ¼, 3/8, 5/16, and 9/16-inches. In total, the kit comes with 6250-nails that help you with a quick-release mechanism.
Surebonder 9600AK Features:
- The overall weight of the gun is very little that easy to carry.
- You will get four different types of staples within the kit itself.
- The kit includes 1250 pieces of staple nail, each of the length-types.
- You will get an entire set including, an oil bottle, a wrench, and a detailed-manual.
- The air-exhaust of the gun has an easy-adjustment feature.
- It comes with a comfortable handle that has fine-quality rubber covering.
The kit comes with 5-different types of nails. Each has separate-lengths, and thus, you get total compatibility that helps you to carry out any project efficiently.
5. Logan F500-2 Dual Point Driver Elite
What is the point of spending all that effort after a staple gun if it is going to ruin your frame itself? Well, although it might seem pretty unlikely to happen, it does.
However, if you are using this Logan dual-point driver, you will never have to worry about that. Because of the perfect combination of rigid and flexible instructions, this framing stapler gun suits your frame regardless of its texture.
Besides, it has a unique handle-design that works brilliantly to lessen the stress of your hand. Not to mention, the downwards-pressure makes sure that you are stapling with the maximum precision.
Logan F500 Features:
- The gun is capable of providing downward pressure on the surface.
- It comes with handy point-driving tools that help to frame.
- You will get a combination of 50 points of both rigid and flexible instructions.
- The gun features a handle with a rubber coating.
- It can reduce the amount of grip-force to almost half of the amount.
The dual-point driver is the most attractive aspect of this staple gun. With the adjustments between these, you can work with both rigid control and flexible nature. Thus, it is compatible with any depth and size of the surface.
6. WEN 61705 Air-Powered Pneumatic Stapler
Whether you are working with soft trims or vinyl, or even hardwoods, this pneumatic stapler can be your ultimate solution. Not just that, with a handy structure of 1.8 pounds, you get to enjoy all that work without handling any pressure.
Again, the gun has safe triggers and flexible air-exhaust. On top of that, you get an additional air-inlet fitting to help you get rid of any extra pressure. Moreover, the nose-extension works on the narrow areas and ensures a smooth result.
Lastly, it is compatible with several nail sizes, but it manages to hold maximum efficiency with all of them. So, visit the nearby picture frame stapler home depot right now.
WEN 61705 Features:
- You can hold up for almost 100 fasteners with the help of the magazine.
- The design of the gun matches perfectly with woodworking, vinyl, upholstery, and trim work.
- It has compatibility with ¼ to 9/16 inch nails.
- The gun comes with an additional nose-extension to focus on tight-areas.
- You will get an air-exhaust that is adjustable in 360 degrees.
- It includes an air-inlet fitting of 0.25 inches.
If you want to get the best air-exhaust, you have to get this staple gun. With a 0.25-inch air-inlet fitting and a 360° adjustment, you will get to enjoy the most from this stapler.
7. WORKPRO Staple Gun Manual Brad Nailer
Are you tired of those slippery guns? Well then, try out these WORKPRO staple guns and enjoy picture framing like never before. These picture frame tab guns include a specially-designed ergonomic-slot on its handle.
That is why, when you use it, it enables a superior grip and prevents friction. Thus, your hands feel light and comfortable. Besides, the handle-lock is retractable. Not to mention, it serves you with the best jam control as well.
Moreover, you can adjust the 6-types of nails with this stapler. Besides, it features easy loading and releasing techniques. Therefore, the gun is a brilliant investment, and you should keep it in your collection.
WORKPRO Staple Features:
- The staple gun supports 6-different nails like PIN, T20, T50, CT10X, JT21, and 18-gauge brad nail.
- The handle of the gun comes with an ergonomic slot that minimizes friction.
- It has a combination of both quick-release and quick-loading features.
- You can switch between high and low powers with easy-settings.
- The gun includes a jam-controlling device.
Comfortable balance is the primary focus of the gun. The ergonomic-slot ensures that you put the least amount of stress on your hands while working. Therefore, you can easily pull out longer schedules with this gun.
8. NuMax S2-118G2 Pneumatic Nailer and Stapler
If you want to take your DIY projects to the next level, then try out this picture frame stapler machine right now. The first thing that you will notice with this stapler is its high-quality finishing and lightweight nature.
Secondly, it works brilliantly with both crown staples and Brad-nails. As a result, you can work on various textures and surfaces. Thirdly, the depth-adjustments give you a multifunctional finish. So, use the tool-less settings and pair it up with your desired-surface.
Lastly, and most importantly, this multipurpose gun will offer you a unique grip-design. Consequently, it blocks away additional vibrations that get on your way. And so, you can concentrate on your work with this staple gun.
NuMax S2-118G2 Features:
- The grip-design prevents all sorts of vibrations and ensures better control.
- It comes in an aluminum body that makes it light in weight.
- You can adjust multiple depth-settings with the tool-less adjustment-mode.
- You can use nails from 3/8 inches to 2 inches.
- The gun is compatible with both 18-gauge 0.25” crown-staples and 18-gauge brad nails.
Vibrations during stapling is a common problem with any staple gun. However, the design of the grip is capable of reducing it in a significant amount so that you can enjoy a smooth and steady action.
9. Fletcher-Terry 07-500 Frame Master Point Driver
When you buy a brand gun for picture framing, the first thing you need to keep in mind is to adjust the right amount of power and depth. Nevertheless, wrong depth-adjustments or excessive pressure can ruin your picture frame.
That is why this Fletcher master point driver comes with the best fire direction. And so, you get straight and consistent results every time you use it. Not to mention, if you use it, you don’t have to worry about any electric power.
Thus, it is a hassle-free option to work on your small projects. Nevertheless, you will also get a magazine with high-capacity. Moreover, it has a user-friendly jam-control that gives you extra support. In total, it is a brilliant staple gun to buy.
- The gun comes with a magazine of high-capacity and easy-loading facility.
- The fire-direction is consistent and flat.
- The staple gun is highly compatible to work with metal frames.
- You will get adjustable power-settings with easy-access.
- It has a high-quality jam control facility.
With this staple gun, you get to set all the adjustments quickly. Nonetheless, the stable fire-direction ensures you to get the maximum precision. Also, it protects your work surface and makes your job easy and quick.
10. Metabo HPT Brad Nailer, Pneumatic (NT50AE2)
Several things make this Metabo nailer the best staple gun for framing pictures. First of all, the construction gives you an advantage because of the lightweight materials.
Secondly, it comes with a no-mar tip. And so, it can prevent any unwanted markings and keep your working safe. Thirdly, you can adjust the air-exhaust in all directions. Thus, it keeps away all the dirt, oil, and residues without much effort.
Lastly, it has a convenient depth-adjustment facility. Not to mention, the built-in drive dial makes it even easier for you. Therefore, it becomes a perfect item for your DIY projects.
Metabo HPT Features:
- The gun comes with a no-mar tip for better protection.
- The built-in exhaust port is adjustable in 360 degrees.
- You will get a drive dial for easy depth-adjustments.
- The gun has a total weight of 2.2 pounds.
- It is compatible with Brad nails of 5/8 inches to 2 inches.
The Metabo HPT nailer serves you with all the necessary functionalities while keeping your workstation safe and intact. The no-mar tip prevents any marking and helps you achieve a smooth result.
How to Choose the Right Staple Gun for Picture Framing
Before you buy a staple gun, you need to check some important aspects to ensure that it is indeed the best staple gun for picture framing. And so, here, we present you with these aspects so that you can make the right choice.
The first and foremost thing to check in a staple gun is its durability. Besides, there is no point in spending all that money on a fragile tool. Not to mention, a fragile-gun can backfire your plan and ruin your project.
That is why you must carefully check the materials in it. Consequently, try to pick the one that has a carbon-steel body. It will not only give your gun a sturdy structure but also keep it light.
There could be multiple criteria for judging whether a tool is easy to use or not. And so, weight is one of the most valuable aspects. When you are using a staple gun, the last thing you would want is to hold onto a bulky staple gun with both of your hands.
However, an ideal staple gun is always light and compact. Not to mention, it will also provide you with the necessary support and grip. And thus, you get a stable action with sufficient precautions.
You see, these tiny staple guns have to take a lot of pressure while framing that picture. And so, if you do not do something quick, it might disrupt the overall performance of your staple gun.
Nonetheless, all that pressure might also accumulate and hamper the health of your gun. Therefore, you should always prioritize a jamming-control feature. This way, you can keep the pressure level in check and balance it out.
When you are proceeding on a project, you will need to work with several sizes of nails. However, if your gun doesn’t have that much flexibility, you cannot complete your project with it.
As a result, you will have to purchase more guns to cover up all those sizes. Nevertheless, this situation solves with an adjustable staple gun. These guns are compatible with multiple nail-sizes and are ideal for your toolbox.
Depending on the texture of the surface, you need to know how to switch between several depths. For example, if you set your nail-depth too much, it can disrupt the quality of your frame.
Not to mention, setting it too low can also increase the risk of falling apart. And so, always look for the depth-controlling features of a staple gun. In total, a good-quality staple gun will be compatible with all sorts of depth-adjustments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know how hard it is to find the perfect match. Nonetheless, here we gathered some of your queries related to these staple guns. So, take a look at the following answers.
Can a staple gun kill you?
Well, a staple gun can sure hurt you in many ways. However, it is unlikely to say that it might kill you. Nevertheless, you should always take the necessary precautions before while using it.
Can you use a staple gun on plywood?
Yes. You can penetrate through plywood surfaces with your staple gun. Nonetheless, observe the texture and select your nail size thereby.
How to carry or handle your picture frame?
You will get a distinct handle-device with your picture frame. It could be a wire, or a metal piece, or even a simple string. So, hold your picture frame with these handle-devices and carry it with you. However, you should neither apply much stress nor grab the casing itself.
How to secure the back of a picture frame?
To secure the back, you need to grab some paper or cardboard pieces. Alongside it, take some acid-free tapes as well. After that, place the frame with cardboard or paper and seal it with tape.
How to clean picture frames?
Well, the answer pretty much depends on the texture of your picture frame. Consequently, if you are dealing with a typical wooden-frame, a piece of cloth is enough to clean it. Again, you can use glass cleaners for the frontal-glass. Nevertheless, skip any harsh chemicals or detergents.
What kind of glass can I use for my picture framing?
Observe the position of your frame. Now, if it is right beside a light source, it might face reflection-issues. That is why you should use anti-reflection glasses or AR glasses in that case. Again, if it faces much exposure, you can go for a UV glass to keep your pictures safe.
How do I have my photo framed?
If you are looking for something more like a formal theme, you can hire professionals to work on the framing. Also, you can do it yourself by researching a bit and picking some neutral tones. Nonetheless, it depends entirely on your preference and style.
Does using acid-free materials make any sense?
Although acid-free materials look the same at first glance, they work quite differently. You see, framing-materials that include acids can react with your photo and ruin its quality. That is why, when you use acid-free tapes or glasses, you keep your photos good as new for a long time.
Is it possible to use a staple gun on the wall?
Staple guns might appear tiny, but they can pull out a lot of jobs. And so, you can use them on your walls without any worries.
Can a staple gun go through a wooden surface?
Absolutely. You can go through these surfaces with your staple gun. However, if you are handling a much harder-texture, it is better to work with an electric staple gun instead of a manual one.
What size staples are ideal for picture framing with a staple gun?
Well, it depends on how hard the material is. Similarly, thin staples are enough to penetrate softwoods. However, you will need thicker ones to go through hardwoods.
Do other nails suit a staple gun?
Yes, it might happen. However, you don’t get this feature on every product. Therefore, go through the descriptions of that product carefully to ensure it.
In search of the best staple gun for picture framing, we came across 10-extraordinary options. Nonetheless, each of them is brilliant for your DIY projects. Also, we highly recommend you to choose the Arrow Fastener Electric Staple Gun.
Besides, it is lightweight, powerful, and has superb functionality. Then again, the final call is up to you. However, if you still have any doubts, go through the reviews once again and then make your decision.